Inspiration




I was always a creative person, and my inspirations came  from ordinary people around me.My first inspiration was my granny who was always sitting and working with her sewing mashine to create new pieces. She had the habit to buy one sewing magazine every month, I was inspired and sewed for my barbie new clothes from granny's fabrics leftovers. With seven years I had a little sewing machine:Some time later I started to draw models and clothing. I also wanted to visit a school for fashion design but the school was far away in another town, so I finished school for electronic.But beside that I continued my drawing.My inspiration came also from unknown artists from the Internet.Their simple stories and great pictures inspired me to draw and photograph.Then I've discovered the world of fashion blogs and for me it became a perfect hobby.
I can show my sewing creatings, my photography and express my sense of style.
For every day inspiration I use Thumbl and DeviantArt as well, 


 


//alle bilder sind von tumblr

Was ist meine Inspirationsquelle? 
Meine erste Quelle war meine liebe Oma. Sie war immer mit dem Nähen beschäftigt.Das wir mir schon immer sehr interessant und so begann ich noch als Kind Klamotten für meine Barbie-puppen zu machen. Ich wollte immer schon Fashion Designerin werden, aber die Schule war nicht in meiner Stadt, aber das ist eine andere Geschichte... Später habe ich mit Fotografie beschäftigt. Die Inspiration dafür waren unbekannte Künstler im Internet. Jetzt finde ich viele Inspiration in Thumbl und DeviantArt. Blogging ist das perfekte Hobby für mich, da ich dort all meine Werke - egal ob Näherei, Fotografie oder Fashion Style - präsentieren kann.





      Have a great week! Till next time!  


3 comments :

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds