Blue





Jacket: Mango; Blouse: Sheinside; Bag: Balenciaga; Jeans: Zara

I just wanted to see how my new hair looks straight. And I must say that I do not like it. I like it more curly and mesy. Last saturday I went to a special luxury flea market.
I was really surprised how many great things with a reasonable price were available.
I thought I would not buy anything but ... yeah, you know ... This blue beauty was purchased there which can be seen in this post.

                            Shop | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin´ | Tumblr

      Have a great week! Till next time! 


P.S. Like always thank you on lovely comments!



11 comments :

  1. Also ich finde, dass dir auch die glatten Haare stehen :)! Sieht super aus! - und hammer geil, ist einfach deine blaue Balenciaga. Tolle Farbe! Neid :D
    Liebe Grüße,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. prelijepa bluza!! kombinacija je sve u svemu casual i predivna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, bome super ulov! i jaknica mi se sviđa od velura, imam i ja takvu samo tamno smeđu :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I got the same blouse from another china shop, but the one from sheinside looks so much better! <3

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW VINTAGE BOOTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl-next-door look <3 Love the blouse!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sehr schöner, lässiger aber dennoch verspielter Look. Sieht toll aus!

    Liebst,
    freak in you

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shirt is really pretty! Thank you a lot for your comment! I am happy that you are back :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super love your hair and your bag!! It's a great pop of color against the white! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. pravi jesenski outfit!!
    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds