Tigers








   Shirt & Pants: Mango; Bag: Gift from my mom; Belt: Primark; 









Yesterday we went to visit Bratislava. Nearby there is a reservat with tigers . The tigers are natural and not under the influence of drugs to keep them calm. (You can see some videos here link, link ) So this was the outfit for that occasion: chich but comfy and appropriate. 
You may have noticed that last week I was on vacation and I did made so many photos but I need yet the time to sort and prepare them for you. The place was amazing and I'm happy to share it with you... 

                                  
          

                                      Shop | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin´ | Tumblr

                                                         Have a great week! Till next time!




11 comments :

  1. Oha die Bilder sind ja sauschön geworden *-* ich beneide dich richtig :)♥ Ich liebe raubkatzen, eine zu berühren wäre schon wow :D

    LG
    Tatjana

    http://blogtatjana.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako si samo smjela jooj :) A predivan je tigar, a i tvoja kombinacija ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it's amazing that you werent scared of them!!! you look awesome tho
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boze koliko je samo divan ovaj sa prve i poslednje fotke :)) super fotke, slazem se sa Majom za smelost, a i za kombinaciju...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome experience!
    Definitely something I want to do one day!

    http://kasidybelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing! What a beautiful creature and to actually see it up close like that. Wow! You look great, by the way! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tigers! They're my favourite animals :) You are so lucky ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.....amazing....wow...you and tigers ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooooo amazing pics. you're brave!
    kisses

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: OFF TO THE BEACH
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/off-to-beach.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. a mica macaaaaa!!!! predivan je. mrcina. lajkam outfit. savrseno udoban.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds