Leggings








Leggings: Bershka; Jacket: Zara; Bag: Balenciaga; Pullover: Forever21

Lately I litarlly live in those leggings. They are so easy to style and they look great. I wore them also with this pulli and with my favorite oversized coatFurthermore, I like them because  they are half fabric, and because of that they are very comfy.

                                      
                                        Shop | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin´ | Tumblr

      Have a great week! Till next time! 

8 comments :

  1. u ovome si mi kao heroina nekog stripa ili filma- stvarno fantastično!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your leggings!!
    I will asap check out Bershka for these leggings - need them in my life! <3
    xo, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predobre su tajice, i ja takve tražim u zadnje vrijeme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zipper leggings! Woohoo! :D Those are way cooler than the ones I've got. Haha. Awesome outfit!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds