Vienna Fashion Week




catwalk showroom:











Bonnie and her ´´The Shit´´ shop:




As you may already know fashion week was in Vienna last week.Every year there are more and more visitors and that is great! So I went to see some shows and I had the opportunity to see the catwalk showroom. Every year there are more and more visitors at the Vienna fashion week and that is great!

And for the end some details from my outfit. And you can see that I'm really photogenic especially on spontaneous photos, ha ha








p.s. If you have a little time and if you like my blog please vote for me here . You need only write your email and name! And then just click on green button!


Have a great week! Till next time!


8 comments :

  1. odlične fotografije...sviđa mi se karirana kombinacija (koliko vidim).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you for going AND seeing the showroom. Did you order any pieces? ;)

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about the Vienna fashion week, so it's great to read about it in blogs like yours :)
    You are so lucky!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be so much fun to attend Fashion Week. It's great that Vienna Fashion Week is gaining more attention and audience. I will vote for your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What an awesome experience! Love these photos!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ** ModCloth Glasses Giveaway on my blog! U.S. & Canada Only! **

    ReplyDelete
  6. lijepe slikice :) predobra stolica!!!! aaaa!!! probala sam glasati za tebe, ali mi se cini da nije zapamtio moj glas. jesam se logala s mailom... nadam se da je on to uracunao... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds