Vienna Fashon week




designers: acci selek, Ina Kent, ssamaryll, 


These are some photos from Vienna fashion week from Friday. I wasn't prepared well for making photos as you see. I was too much thrilled for making photos. If you are interested you can see more photos on their official page: Vienna Fashion Week facebook
And do you know what I'm doing when I'm to much thrilled? I make silly faces >.< Here you can see the most embarrassing photo of me and my hubby ->link . But for this photo it's the  photographers fault, because he said to do an interesting photo., now that is really interesting hehe

For end one good photo ( you can see me)  from Beeswonderland . She have more photos so chek it!




Till next time! <3

6 comments :

  1. dear thanks for your comment!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mnogo mi se sviđaju kaputi, i šta fali blesavoj fotki, super je :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos!! i really like the coats on the first photo :) great post. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love two last pics <3

    Thank you for your comment! I'm following you now. Could you follow me back? :))
    http://themintmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love vienna. these are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment <3 !

 
Copyright © 2014 Heart in the Clouds